Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steyr LP10...

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Cheers guys, I'm chuffed to bits with it. It's long but surprisingly light and so pointable too, it really does feel like an extension of your arm.

I just need a Weaver rail and this will be my weapon of choice for the pistol class in the NEFTA winter league.

My only regret is that the Rink grip that came with it is a bit large for my hand and so the original Steyr grip is back on now. The amount of adjustment on the pistol (grip, trigger, sights) is overwhelming.
    if the rink is unusable,you will get a decent s/h price for that.
    note that these grips cost £180 !!
    a standard steyr one will be £130.
    that gun has just got cheaper.

also regards to the sight rail,i have never seen one fitted,and if you do manage to find one,take into account the cocking lever. it might foul any scope etc,that is fitted.
    alb
    steyr lp5,steyr lp10,hw77k,bsa buccaneer .177,bsa scorpion .177,original 6g
    happy with my lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Not now I don't Anyway I have a list of things to sell, and if I sell them all I willl have more than paid for it.
    You could afford one too Ken if you sold some of that extensive rifle collection
    I Know that feeling had to do the same to pay for mine, Hurts at the time, but once you have the LP10 in you hands it all seems worth while.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Upper Buggersdale, top of the Chevin near Leeds
    I have such a rail in my car Adam.
    See you at the club on Thursday or Sunday.

Oh right yes you said in the text Ken, I'd forgotten. See you on Sunday - doubt I can make Thursday.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Heads up

If anybody is after one of these superb pistols, act quickly:
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381605

That is an extremely good price!
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Thanks for the plug Adam, yes it is a good price but only because i need the money, I was shooting 90-95 with it constantly, it was set up using F&N match pellets at 526 Ft/sec as this seems to be the around the best for grouping and was also pretty good for 20 yards too
    Air Arms S410 carbine, camo dipped
    Steyr LP10 Target Pistol

No problem Phil. A while back I would have bumped your thread but didn't for obvious reasons. I can't believe it's not sold yet though!

What weight are the H&N match? I've got mine running at 520 with R10 (7 grains).

I have stuck with what it was tested on, H&N 4.49, i tried the R10's but they didnt do as well as the H&N pellets.

I am somewhat surprised it hasnt sold too, had one or two enquiries but nothing firm
    Air Arms S410 carbine, camo dipped
    Steyr LP10 Target Pistol