Quote Originally Posted by Alegazmoz View Post
Oy!! ... I tried to increase your commission today and get you above the bread-line ..... "on holiday" he said.
As it happens, he gave me a fiver off! ..... you've been holding out on us you miserable git.

arf!
I'm impressed, I normally expect him to fob people off until I'm back in the shop. Now he has set precedent for the amount of discount, it shall continue.

Now that I have dropped my car off for repair it looks like I'll get it back Monday or if I'm lucky (and by lucky, I mean a good boy), a small chance of getting it back Saturday afternoon/evening. That's the trouble when somebody is doing you a favour, you are at their mercy. On that note, I can't believe there is only one brake disc for a 1997 Honda Logo in this country. Where the hell has the other one gone and why would somebody only want one?

At the moment it's looking like 70/30 that I won't be at Ford due to a technical knockout. You'd think that if another club didn't want a Hobbit turning up at the shoot, they would choose a better shooter and cut their brakes rather than just make them wear out.

As for miserable git; now this is a miserable git and, for me, it's like looking in a mirror.

C'est la vie.