Thread: Binner's Air Cane For Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Jason,

That is a very gentlemanly, concise and thoughtful reply, the posting of which has in my mind, earned you much respect, and I thank you. Your apology for seeming a little contrite is also graciously accepted (and appreciated), and I in turn apologise for the seemingly over defensive post I placed following my second reading of your first ...

I do understand your concerns however, and believe it or not, if Peter (Binners) wasn't a friend, it is highly likely that I would have only issued a three day ban, but felt I couldn't, for fear of cries of favouritism ... Am glad you enjoy my periodic rambles however, and am similarly delighted that I may have been instrumental in inspiring you to own an Omega.

Am very pleased we have both had a chance to satisfactorily conclude this debate, and I genuinely hope you continue to enjoy this our shared BBS, as despite the odd spat (), this is a truly great cyber space for kindred spirit air gunners to congregate (especially here in collectors corner).

Yours: Gareth.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 13-09-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: house keeping.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.