Thread: New toy arrived today

New toy arrived today

Just got back from my hols and picked this up from my dad's today, delivered while I was away

CLICKY

I hinted in the meet thread about a new secret weapon, this is it. Don't ask how I financed it, but if in six months a dark haired, heavy featured chap with a large nose calling himself Mr Shylock comes asking for me, you haven't seen me, right?

Only had a quick chance to play so far but it is awesome. I thought the Rohm was good, but this is a whole level higher again. All I need now is to learn to shoot it.

It's all Ewok's fault too, he let me have a go with his LP6 at the last meet on the snooker (only scored 9 but that wasn't the pistol's fault) and I have been hooked ever since. Thanks Mike.

Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    That Ewok! There's no end to his bad influence!

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

magicniner is offline The Posh Knocking Shop Artist Formerly Known as Nocturnal Nick
    That is so very nice!
    Lucky it's an airgun and they all cost fifty quid if you need to explain?
    Regards,
    Nick

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Just got back from my hols and picked this up from my dad's today, delivered while I was away

CLICKY

Don't ask how I financed it, but if in six months a dark haired, heavy featured chap with a large nose calling himself Mr Shylock comes asking for me, you haven't seen me, right?

Look, Jan, another Shakespearean.

Have you decided from which part of your anatomy you prefer to lose the pound of flesh, Jeff?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Jim McArthur View Post
    Have you decided from which part of your anatomy you prefer to lose the pound of flesh, Jeff?

Jim
    Well there's plenty to choose from Jim, I could lose several from the midriff without it even being noticed.
    Jef

Quote Originally Posted by magicniner View Post
    That is so very nice!
    Lucky it's an airgun and they all cost fifty quid if you need to explain?
    Regards,
    Nick
    I see you buy your air pistols from the same shop as I do Nick
    Jef