Thread: Vintage Comp starts 31 October!

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

Vintage Comp starts 31 October!

And runs through 8 November.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Don't forget!

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Thumbs up Don't Forget

I haven't
    My scores are in.

Jim D
    Globus magnus volvere
    trepidex mea non est!

I'm going to print some targets and shoot mine now.

Jim

Final weekend, coming up!

Jim

Hi I've had a few real good scores.

Weldone to everyone so far. I would of thought a few more people would get involved especially from the collectors corner . They must be afraid of using the airguns & just sit there stroking them
    BE-HAPPY-OK

I now have a 1964 Diana Mark IV can I play, whats the rules again, open sights, 2 targets, 5 shots at each, 6 yrds something like that
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie View Post
    I now have a 1964 Diana Mark IV can I play, whats the rules again, open sights, 2 targets, 5 shots at each, 6 yrds something like that
    Hi Jason

Here's the rules for vintage comp, copied from the UBC COMPETITION website on the RULES page (If you have a scoped Vintage airgun then its set at 10m) I just need to update that it

The Rules Vintage Air gun 6yd Competition:

Type: Spring Pistol / Single/Multi Stroke Pneumatic / Co2 Competitors can have as many pistols & rifles, as long the Air gun are out of production after 1986. You can submit as many air guns within the competition date.

Sights: Open sights only

Stance: Standing & unsupported.

Target: Use a rendition of the Old Webley Bullseye target from the attachment bottom of page

Range: 6yd.

Shots: 10/15 practice shots. The Competition is 5 shots per target maximum score of 100

Date: Once a Month from Saturday - following Sunday. See Calender for exact dates.

Scoring: If the pellet breaks into two points, i.e. 8 & 9, you score the highest number.

Submitting Scores: Once you have completed your target send your scores to me at ubc.competition@googlemail.com . With the details of:

Air gun:

Type:

Calibre:

Distance:

Score Target 1:

Score Target 2:

I shall make the scores public on the Sunday/Monday after the competition.
    Regards
    Paddy.
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Cheer's Paddy, I did actually go and look at the rules, before you think I'm just a Lazy Git. But thanks for putting them up.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.