Thread: beretta 92 fs

beretta 92 fs

Hi,ive been offered a beretta 92fs,its the nickel version in its case with pellets and 2x mags,and 15 crosman capsules,its as new and matey wants £100 for it,is this a good deal,i really like the way it feels compared to my other pistols.
    bikeboy luvs his monkeys

How can i put this, what you haven't bought it yet

for a nickle beretta thats a more than fair price, slap some walnut grips on and your in Co2 airgun heaven.

Jason
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

good deal

thats a really decent offer mate. There are loads of accessories you can retro fit to these pistols such as higher quality open sights/laser/moderator/wood grips/ etc...
    If you like the handling of it , then go for it. I own one of these and find it very accurate to shoot at 10m or so. Just remember to keep stocked up on the co2 capsules as they go pretty quick when your having fun

Greg

sorry to butt in...... but how long can you leave a co2 cartridge in a umarex pistol. ...? don't want to be wasting part used cartridges, but am concerned that i could damage the seals.

thanks.

Thanks for your replies guys,ive been down the shed (24ft long where i have my indoor range) and put it to the test as ive got it to try for a few days,the pellets that came with it are h@n superpoints,what are the best pellets for it as i found the groups with these are not good,also the standard sights are not so good where can i buy a silencer and better rear sights if i do buy it(which i most likely willcheers barrie.
    bikeboy luvs his monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by shangers View Post
    sorry to butt in...... but how long can you leave a co2 cartridge in a umarex pistol. ...? don't want to be wasting part used cartridges, but am concerned that i could damage the seals.

thanks.

I have known them to be left in for a number of weeks with no problems, but with changes in temperature you will end up with condensation in your pistol and this is not a good thing. leaving capsules in is a bad habit to get into for the sake of a 30p capsule.
    Fancy shooting your air pistols & rifles a bit more, then guy's & gal's come visit us at the
    UBC for loads of fun competitions for all types of air pistols and rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie36 View Post
    ive been offered a beretta 92fs,its the nickel version in its case with pellets and 2x mags,and 15 crosman capsules,its as new and matey wants £100 for it,is this a good deal
    I think that's a very good deal.
    I'd snatch his hand off...

But it depends on how much YOU like the gun.
    I have the black version and really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie36 View Post
    the pellets that came with it are h@n superpoints,what are the best pellets for it as i found the groups with these are not good
    Try Dynamit Nobel Geco or RWS Hobby. Both flathead pellets.
    I buy Gecos in bulk from JS Ramsbottom.
    JSR also sell extra magazines and other bits for the Beretta.
    Paul
    Bolton AirGun Society
    http://www.boltonairgunssociety.co.uk