I have a 1.5-6x42 Mamba on my TX200 and I love it - the 4a ret is great. It's basically a floating centre dot sat in the middle of cross hairs, with a small gap between the lines of the cross hairs and the dot itself, which gives you a really clear view of what you're actually aiming at.

In answer to an earlier post, it is just the centre dot that illuminates, which is perfect, as that's all you need and far less distracting.

I very recently bought a WTC 1.5-5x20 as I thought it would improve the balance slightly (not that it's a major issue), and had heard great things about them for such a compact scope. Whilst it is a great little scope, the ret on the Mamba is simply loads better in my opinion, and so it's staying on the TX.

I have been hankering after a Mamba 1-4x24 as a more compact scope with the 4a ret, I had emailed MTC (Sammie replied really quickly and was really friendly - why can't more places be like that?), but unfortunately there are none about and it's unknown if anymore will be coming....

In summary, if you're after a simple, clear ret the 4a is brilliant, and the MTC optics are fantastic.

Cheers,

Tim