Thread: Hw 35kls valuation

Hw 35kls valuation

I am thinking of seling my hw 35 kls .22 hawke 3/9/50 sport hd milldots on it can anyone give me a idea of what sort of money its worth its had 5 to 700 pellets through it only used inside a factory unit on ferrel pidgeons one tiny chip on stock otherwise mint got tags and instruction manual bought it new 8 months ago hull import

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by garry h View Post

I am thinking of seling my hw 35 kls .22 hawke 3/9/50 sport hd milldots on it can anyone give me a idea of what sort of money its worth its had 5 to 700 pellets through it only used inside a factory unit on ferrel pidgeons one tiny chip on stock otherwise mint got tags and instruction manual bought it new 8 months ago hull import
    Hi. Difficult to value without photos, but unless the above rifle sports the factory etched Jubilee '55 moniker denoting 50 years since being officially available in the U.K., it is actually a current model, ergo still available new.

This in mind then, I'd bring the std second hand rule of thumb in of 2/3rds price when new (currently £300 with mod, so looking at £200 inc. mod), minus £25 for the chip in stock, as being laminated, this will be very difficult to have repaired invisibly

So my best calculated guess here would be £175 for the rifle as detailed inc. mod, plus maybe £45 for the scope and mounts, so for the combo, you are probably looking at a s/h value iro £220 (plus post). Hope this helps . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi. Difficult to value without photos, but unless the above rifle sports the factory etched Jubilee '55 moniker denoting 50 years since being officially available in the U.K., it is actually a current model, ergo still available new.

This in mind then, I'd bring the std second hand rule of thumb in of 2/3rds price when new (currently £300 with mod, so looking at £200 inc. mod), minus £25 for the chip in stock, as being laminated, this will be very difficult to have repaired invisibly

So my best calculated guess here would be £175 for the rifle as detailed inc. mod, plus maybe £45 for the scope and mounts, so for the combo, you are probably looking at a s/h value iro £220 (plus post). Hope this helps . Atb: G.
    thanks for that when i say chip its about 3mm by 5mm to laquer no damage to actual laminate regards garry

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by garry h View Post
    thanks for that when i say chip its about 3mm by 5mm to laquer no damage to actual laminate regards garry
    In that case ignore the extra reduction I hinted at, and call it £245 for the combo (plus post), and you won't be far off . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

£220-£250 i would imagine

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

as john quotes £200 is the price to attract a fairly quick sale ,although the 35 is without question a classic worthy of more in good times.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Hw35

I agree worth every penny of £200, however I just missed a 35 Export with Nikko 4x40 on Guntrader for £75. From the photo's it looked to be in excellent condition with the correct 22 inch barrel and it had the 13mm scope rails.

Someone got a bargin...

i saw that 35e on gun trader - couldnt believe the price!!!

Hw35e

I rang the guy on Friday, the ad had been on since Tuesday and the 35 was long gone.