Thread: Hiscore pistol

Hiscore pistol

I've just aquired one of the above, it's a repeater, in good general condition and boxed, although the box is a bit worn. The problem is I don't know how to work the magazine. Anyone one ever had one and figured it out? What are these things worth, I've a feeling I've paid a little over the odds?
    Many thanks Rob
    Last edited by Rob W; 08-04-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: missed some info.

Hy score pistol

Hy.
    I don't have one, but according to W H B Smith; "1.Cock the gun. 2. Turn the two ears on the magazine clockwise untill red indicator reaches hole marked "Load here". Then turn one more position to expose the loading port. 3. With muzzle pointing down, drop first pellet (head down) into the loading port. Turn mag ears one position and insert next pellet. Continue untill mag is full. Red indicator now appears at loading port. 4.With muzzle pointing down, again open breach; this allows first pellet to drop in when the knurled cap is turned anti clockwise. should the pellet stick, move the cap slightly back and forth untill it drops in. Close the breech and turn the cap clockwise to seal off the breech...Hope this helps; gravity certainly does.
    never put off till tommorow, what you can put off till the day after
    Walter CP1 (x2). Feinwerkbau C60. Hammerli 450. Webley mk3 Baikal IZH 46M. QB78. Crosman 766

Instructions

If you go to,"http://www.cinedux.com" enter the "H" section and scroll down you will find a scan of the original instructions,"Care and Operation of the Hy-score 6-shot Repeater".Trev

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    Is it the UK or US model? Not sure if the UK version ever was a repeater....

It was, I've got one...

Quote Originally Posted by trevor1 View Post
    If you go to,"http://www.cinedux.com" enter the "H" section and scroll down you will find a scan of the original instructions,"Care and Operation of the Hy-score 6-shot Repeater".Trev

Trev- The bloke in your Hiscore instruction sheet has nail polish on

john

EDIT- just had a browse through your Scrapbook- it's fantastic!!, i'll be having a good old peruse through tonight (when i get home from work!)...
    Last edited by johnbaz; 09-04-2010 at 10:37 AM.
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

fingernails

Well spotted.It isn't a bloke!Note the lady's bracelet also!
    How sweet it is

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    just had a browse through your Scrapbook- it's fantastic!!, i'll be having a good old peruse through tonight (when i get home from work!)...
    Wow. That is a brilliant site. Many thanks Trev
    Morally flawed

Many thanks for your help, at least I know what to do with it now!!!
    Rob