Thread: Rohm for Pistol HFT?

Rohm for Pistol HFT?

Is the Rohm suitable for Pistol HFT ie does it have enough power to drop a nockdown target at say 20yards ?

I don't have an knock down targets at the moment so I don't know the power levels required.

Same question for the Air Ams Alpha and basically a 3-4 fpe pistol.

Cheers
    Ian
    http://www.dukinfieldagc.org.uk/
    Dukinfield Air Gun Club
    Stockfield Mill, Chadderton, OL9 9EW

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    I've not had a problem with my Rohm Sport, particularly at 20 yards or below. I've had the power upped fractionally just to be on the safe side.
    I'm happy that it will drop all but the most stubborn knock down over at 30 and even 40 yards now. Shooting from a bench I hasten to add. The knock up, knock down resettable targets can occasionally pose a problem. However, I've seen them cause the odd problem for an underpowered rifle if they aren't hit in the right place at the right angle.
    Does (or should I say did) FT pistol and HFT pistol just fine for me.
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

I use a Rohm Top, I did up the power a bit, running at 5ft/lb Have a word with Nick (magicniner) he helped me no end.....

I can knock targets over out to 30 yards no problem (when I hit them that is..)

Seems to prefer the lighter pellets, I use RWS R-10 7g, gives a higher velocity so trajectory a bit flatter, perfect for the open sights I use.

Dave
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

I think there's 6 or 7 Rhom Twinmaster Top's at my club, all used for HFT among other disciplines, and they seem pretty good, no one's complained about the power that i know of.