Thread: beretta 92fs

beretta 92fs

Hello i have purchased a umarex beretta 92fs nickel ,trying to find a silencer ,as a bit loud in the garden for plinking,my gun dealer has one , a umarex he says will reduce noise by 30% for £25.
    I have been informed by that i should get ADAPTOR is it the half inch unf female adaptor currently being sold on a popular auction website,if so can anyone recommend a silencer, rough price i should pay so can order it from my gun dealer .
    thanks

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    original thread here

uhum, see mods if we were on the front page.......
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

sorry i dont know what you mean

sol1821 is offline I'm back from resting, and I have the Jaffacakes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sks01773 View Post
    sorry i dont know what you mean
    lol don't worry i was just pointing out an on going thing to the mod/admin team
    Particle physics gives me a hadron.
    Sliced bread.
    The best thing since ripped up bread.

alright

I took my beretta to my mates ,hes got a anics skif 3000lb,he seemed very impressed by the quality of the beretta 92fs.
    His gun seemed a lot more powerful than mine,but loading the pellets and seating them was right pain,compared to the berretta.
    Although he was able to fire 28 pellets,jamming several times,the beretta was a lot easier to reload,and was a definitely more accurate.
    I thought the anics was a very nice pistol ,very hard trigger.
    does anyone know the power of the anics my friend reckons its about 600fps,compared to 394fps beretta.

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    What do you want the extra power for?
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

iam happy with the beretta its just that my mate(bit green) was pointing out his is more powerful.

Don't know for sure the power of the Skif, 600 may be a little optimistic. I certainly wouldn't be surprised to find it more powerful than the Beretta. All the Umarex clones are fairly low powered. The Skif is renowned for its heavy trigger and "agricultural" feel. They can be improved with a little fettling but it will never match the Beretta for accuracy and handling. The Beretta may be low powered but it is a very capable pistol.
    As for your silencer, the Umarex adaptor is the easiest option, if you can get one. It fits on the front without modification and you can then fit any suitably threaded silencer, just don't go for too big a diameter as it will obscure the foresight, unless you have the target sights with the higher foresight element.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

ok i'll have to see what they stock at the gun dealer,in my opinion i think both pistols are very good but the berrreta has been built with quality

maybe because my mates anics fired a lot more pellets at cans,he didnt have any pellet traps so i couldnt compare the accuracy to mine.