Hi my names mike i have just baught bsa lighting xl tactical today .22 i shoot left hand but gun feels comfortable even though its right hand, and fitted it with a richter optic 3-9x50 scope took me a while to site in but with it resting quite firm i got my grouping in about a 25cm target but not always spot on though some strays is this good?. but when i rest on something holding the gun my groups are well off can some times get two together but mostly about 2inch apart from about 10meters and 25 meters is the same. Like i say im new to shooting did a little bit when a kid about 10 years ago but just got gun today and fired off about 250-300 shots. Will my grouping get better maybe my gun setup is wrong?. Or when target shooting should you not put the cross hair on target rather offset it abit to compensate for recoil movement or am i being stupid some advise about it all would be much appriciated as alot of you seem like very good shooters reading through the site cheers for now and thanks in advance. mike.