Thread: Webley Vulcan .22 for sale.

Webley Vulcan .22 for sale.

Hiya, Further to my thread asking for help/advice on this gun, I've now decided to sell it ( hopefully). I was going to get a new spring fitted, but to be honest, I'm worried its ruined then...
    I've had it for many years, and it comes with a Nikko Sterling 4 x 32 Silver Crown Scope. That was with the gun when I bought it originally, and is clear and does its job very well, tho', will have to be re-zero'd as I've had it off the gun.
    The gun has surface rust but no pitting...a re blue should do it..it still has its original rear sights fitted, tho the front one was taken off, not by me, and it looks like a light scrape caused by pliers on the "step down" part. tho, a silencer covers this...
    It fires very well, but is down on power, think it was chrono'd at around 9lbs last year...that was the reason for me wanting a new spring fitted...an Ox no 3 comes with it..
    The stock is fine for its age, usual little scratches, and one or two small "dinks" nothing serious at all.... tho, if you see the pics, there are one or two places where the varnish has come off, and its back to the bare wood. I've no idea if this is an easy fix or not..
    I can do better higher res pics for any interested gunners.

I want £90 posted,or £80 FTF,( which I'd actually prefer) for Gun, Scope, and brand new Ox no 3 spring. Payment by any legal method, tho, if Paypal, I'd like the 4% charges covered...cheques will have to clear into my account before my posting..
    Delivery will be by courier, and will have to be collected, and del by arrangement with the buyer, at a time to suit us both.

Serial Number is...778788 and it has a 15.1/2 inch long barrel

After some more good advice from , I've to let you know about breech play...there isnt any..:-)

Any further info needed, just ask away, either by PM or on here..

First to say they want it, gets it..

BTW, Its not advertised anywhere else..
    Last edited by Norrie; 04-05-2010 at 03:42 PM. Reason: more info.

Hiya, Price drop........£90 posted...£80 FTF. If not sold here, will be put on another forum for this price.

Thanks for looking guys.