Thread: SEALS kits for Original recoilless Airpistols

SEALS kits for Original recoilless Airpistols

I have a very nice cased Original Model 10 . Possibly the best spring airpistol ever , but mine although working ie cocks and releases , doesn't want to shift the pellet down the barrel .
    I need a Seal Kit for these and possibly a schematic diagram - is there any about of either ?
    And if I bottle out , is there any old style gunsmiths / anyone on here would have the patience to strip and rebuild this ?
    I normally like Co2 but the odd spring airpistol is always a welcome addition .....superb how the recoil is negated , and well ... recoilless
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "

It might be worth trying City Air Weapons in Solihull. Steve is servicing my FWB65 at the moment. Their website seems to be dead at the moment, but their phone number is 0121 742 1329 and they are open Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.

Bury,Lancashire, about 12 miles north of Mancheste

Original 10

DM80 on here is excellent with these; he`s resealed various Original twin piston models for me at very reasonable cost and I`ve been very pleased with the results. John.
    Laudator temporis acti

Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thanks guys will do ...

Looks like DM80 gets the vote .
    Is there anyone that has the adjustable grip 'plate' - walnut chunk that travels up/down and with some lateral movement too . The existing walnut grips are great but miising this side piece ....
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "