Thread: Umarex Red Hawk

Umarex Red Hawk

Hi All

I have a Umarex Red Hawk that my daughter likes to shoot. There are 2 little drawbacks we are struggling with, the trigger and the red dot.
    The trigger is very heavy and I can't see any way of adjusting it at all. Is there anything I can do or get done to improve this at all? She currently shoots it 2 handed and uses both index fingers on the trigger She can get 4 or 5 shots in 8 into a Coke can at 8 to 10 yards like this.
    The red dot on this is not very bright and becomes invisible in direct sunlight. It is set to the brightest setting and has a new battery, again is there anything that can be done to improve this at all?
    This was very kindly gifted to us and is proving to be excellent fun as it is but it would be nice to improve the trigger and sight if possible.

Thanks for reading this far, any advice greatly appreciated!!

Andre'
    Pro Sport; TX200; S&W 586; Webley Alecto; Red Hawk; HW57; CP88 Competition; HW45; MPR-FT.

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    Hi Andre, as far as I'm aware there is no adjustment on the trigger & also no way of increasing the brightness of the red dot.

I think your daughter would be be better of with a pistol that has a double action trigger, that would be much lighter. Something like the Walther CP88 would be ideal.

HTH

Paul
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it