Thread: Venom valuation

Venom valuation

[Venom hw35 varninter thumbhole 177 fitted with a 80;s weaver 4x32 scope in a one piece mount all in pristine unmarked condition any valuation on this outfit would be greatly appreciated
    All The Best
    ANDYB][/B]

Minimum £400 I would guess, probably more towards £500 to the right collector?
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

hw35

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    s/h hw35 about £160 quid, add a v glide and silencer £250, a s/h stock depends if it's the hw or an actual Venom one, so £70 or maybe £150.

The divide by 3 and x by 2

So I reckon £320 to £370, maybe minus 35/40 quid if the above involves a spare 35 stock -

It's still only an hw35, albeit a nice sounding one -
    Hi
    The gun in question is a genuine venom varminter it maybe JUST A HW35 BUT IT A VENOM CUSTOMSHOP 35
    ANDY

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Thumbs up

I cannot help you with a valuation but I bet its a blummin nice rifle How about putting a couple of pics up?

An exceptional well figured stocked 1980's HW35, Hull Cartridge example go for only £200. So for an all out top to bottom Venum doubling the price is a fair premium; equals £400, with toys.

The trouble is 35's are very common, sold in huge numbers, and they were famous for being temperamental. Venum made their name getting them right. However, they are just not very sexy as they are just not the tack drivers that lets say a Venum HW77 would be. Definitely collectable, definitely worth a premium, but there is a limit.

Pictures might change our minds????