Thread: Eig

Eig

Anyone have any information about Saul Eig, the EIG Cutlery Co (Miami,Florida), or his imported air/BB guns? Particularly the #88 Thunderbird.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

limited info

Quote Originally Posted by Tantomurata View Post
    Anyone have any information about Saul Eig, the EIG Cutlery Co (Miami,Florida), or his imported air/BB guns? Particularly the #88 Thunderbird.
    I only know a little about the company, that they were an importer of a variety of guns, including Japanese Miroku revolvers, and their logo was encircled, super imposed on cross hairs.
    Just too many guns! NO, I was only kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by bazwong View Post
    I only know a little about the company, that they were an importer of a variety of guns, including Japanese Miroku revolvers, and their logo was encircled, super imposed on cross hairs.
    Thanks, Miroku would probably also have supplied the EIG marked Taiyo Juki copy that I've seen on the web, but I've no info on who made the Eig BB guns.
    Most of the internet info on Eig relates to cheap handguns and knives imported from Italy, Spain, Germany and Japan in the 50's/60's.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?