Thread: Colchester Gamekeeper

Cool Colchester Gamekeeper

Hi All , this is my first thread so not sure of the response i will get.I have a colchester gamekeeper (no 17 of 25)and have read most of the threads written here and agree with most of them.I have eventually managed to get mine working properly having sent it to a gunsmith to be re-valved,seals changed etc and have to say i love it.It reminds me of an old Triumph Bonneville i once owned (love hate relationship) it has 3 barrels .25 being my favourite calibre.
    The .22 is extremely accurate even at long range.I have been trying to gather as much info as i can and where possible parts and manuals.If anyone can help please let me know.I would like to purchase an original doskosil case if anyone has one.They are pellet fussy especially in .25 so i think mine has BSA Barrels but dont know how to confirm this.Have recently purchased a T,Robb pellet sizer and about to carry out tests on seven varieties of .25 pellets,will post results later on

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi, and welcome to collectors corner (best bit of the BBS by a country mile ). Quite a few of the lads on here have these, and yes, they are most collectable. Good luck with your quest for all things Gamekeeper, and yep, keep this thread up to speed with your pellet tests, as is bound to be of help to others . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gamekeeper

Hi, I could post you a copy my instruction manual. I have number 022, case with .20 ans .25 barrels.

Gamekeeper Info

Wow!, that would be fantastic not sure if you can access my details as i am new to this site, please advise.
    Phil.