Thread: A couple of values please

A couple of values please

Hi chaps

I am having a clearout of guns that I seem to have picked up over the years and need a couple of valuations that I'm not sure about

The first if a nice little octagonal barrel gem with W Germany stamped on top

The second is a 1934 Diana which left the factory with a nickel finish.

Both are in reasonable condition, both are .177

Link to photos

http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20for%20sale/

Any ideas?

thanks

Mike

The Gem looks like an old Eisenwerke Gem...not sure though, difficult to tell from the pics. Value £50-£75 depending...

These old Gems should be worth more but they just aren't, unless they are in very good original condition, then they can command prices well into the £100s
    blah blah

Bump

Anybody got a view on the value of the Diana?

Mike

Smile

The Diana looks like a Model 16; essentially the same as the model 15 but with a full rather than half wood stock. There's been a few of these on here and they've gone for between £20 and £50 depending on condition.
    Nice little plinkers!

Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    The Diana looks like a Model 16; essentially the same as the model 15 but with a full rather than half wood stock. There's been a few of these on here and they've gone for between £20 and £50 depending on condition.
    Nice little plinkers!
    Hi Batfink,

I thought it looks more like a model 22? (it should be stamped on top of the cylinder?)...don't think the 16 has the groove in the front of the stock??...value would seem to be around the same though, but I'm really not sure if there is a premuim for the nickel plated version?...
    blah blah