Thread: Original 35 spring

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two

Original 35 spring

I think my Original 35 could do with freshening up, seals and spring.

What sort of difference should I expect between the standard and export spring as per Chambers listings?? Ideally would like it 10fpe+.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

35s

hi my original 35s is running at 10.5ft-lbs in .22 .i made a piston shim to get rid of the spring twang and its now very smooth to cock and shoot .i need to get around to doing my mod 50 as well .atb mark

Was that rebuilt with a new spring? If so, which??

Thanks, Paul
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

mod 35

hi it was a new spring a titan .atb mark

Thanks Mark, appreciate the info.

Paul