Thread: FS. BSA Airsporter MK1 22

Smile FS. BSA Airsporter MK1 22

Hi.
    I am selling a BSA Airsporter MK1. 22. Code on underside of the airgun is GB9095.
    I have had this gun for 5 years, it was left to me by my dad. It has been sat in my gun safe for all that time. It needs some attention, there is a crack in the stock which has been repaired. It needs rebluing. The gun can still be used as it still shoots ok. The rest of the stock is in reasonable condition. It would suit someone that has time to restore to its former glory.
    I will try to answer any questions that you ask but I don't know much about collectable air guns.

Local collection only.
    £50.00.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Airsporter

I will have this if you are prepared to post or we can sort something out (no transport) . Pm incoming .
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

2nd dibbs please if ggggr doesn't have it
    dogsbody

Quote Originally Posted by dogsbody View Post
    2nd dibbs please if ggggr doesn't have it
    dogsbody
    Sold to grrr Pending usual. I will update tomorrow.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Thumbs up Airsporter

A "Thank you" to Terry who dropped this off for me today. The trigger is not catching all the time and the gun is already apart and I will be looking for a thinner fibre washer for behind the piston. The etching is just barely visible and I dont think I will reblue the gun. When the mood takes me, I think it will be a clean out and lube and try a better used spring in it to give the old thing a longer life. Thanks
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"