Thread: September Police Pistol begins on 25 September

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

September Police Pistol begins on 25 September

And ends at 2200 UK time on Sunday, 03 October.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

And that's today!

As above!

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Shot mine today, scores on the way Jim

Mike

Got 'em, Mike!

Jim

Shot mine

Yesterday evening just before work. I went to do the Optical Category with the Skif & Laser. However I think I've got a break in the wire as after the first shot it went off , jiggled the wire then fine then after the second shot same again. Typical

However on a brighter note I've got my personal best with the Hk
    BE-HAPPY-OK

Got your scores, Pad.

That's 3 shooters in so far this month.

Jim

5 scores in so far. And the weirdest thing is, 4 of the 5 shot a 109 in Stage 1!

Jim

Hi Jim, I'm back on track now. Having spent nearly three months at the bedside of our little Leo while he was in the Royal Brompton hospital. He's all fixed up now and doing so good, the Dr's at the Brompton are quite remarkable.
    Last week we were in Virginia Beach for our youngest son's wedding. Now it's back to reality and work. Gonna do my PP1 this Saturday.
    Good luck, Phil
    Last edited by Phil G; 01-10-2010 at 09:28 AM.

We all missed you of late, Phil, and I figured it was the little one's illness that was keeping you away. Glad that he's doing well!

Virginia Beach...I spent a summer in nearby Norfolk, back in 1974, when I was in training for a civil service job.

Jim

Finally got back to shooting and did my PP1 today, good to get back into old habits (well some)

Score sent via pm

Good luck, Phil

One for Optical, six for Open...

Jim