Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
Can I book my order for the revised edition and do you need any colour pics of guns that you do not own (etc) to help?

Paid £80 for my copy and kicked myself for missing the launch, excellent work my man, keep on going.

Much as I would like to take your order, the revised edition is still only on my wish list at the moment and I have not made any definite plan to start on it yet ! However, I have continued (and will continue) to research and collect data and already have quite a bit of new material, so any new edition will be bigger than the first. I am also hoping that as print-on demand technology keeps improving and getting less expensive, I will be able to afford to go for mainly colour pages next time. So thanks for the offer of colour pics - I may very well take you up on that.
Meanwhile, isn't there anyone out there who is prepared to write an encylcopedia of air rifles? I don't have the knowledge or the collection to back such a mammoth task up or I would tackle it myself, but I am sure such a book would outsell any other airgun book on the market. The writer might even make a few bob profit !