Thread: BSA Merlin Scope

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm

BSA Merlin Scope

I don't have any pics of this at the moment, so will describe it as fully as I possibly can. Hopefully, I'll be able to post some pics after my return from the in-laws after the weekend.
    For sale is a 3x BSA scope marketed for the BSA Merlin rifle. The scope has external adjusters on the mount.
    It is in working order and very useable.
    Now for the bad(ish) bits.
    The scope body looks like it's been painted gloss black and the eyepiece lens has a chip in it which does interfere a bit with the sight picture, but nowhere near enough to render the scope unuseable. Until recently this was mounted on a Webley Hawk, and I found it to be ok.
    I bought this some years ago planning to get myself a Merlin, but never got round to it.
    This is far from "Swarovski" quality, but will dress up a Merlin very nicely until maybe you find a better one.
    Priced to go at £15 + £4 p+p.
    Payment by cheque or postal order please.
    PM me with your details and I'll provide mine by return PM.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Yes please!

Got a Merlin to put it upon and all.

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    How fast!!!!?????
    Yours mate.
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.