The stainless is less of a worry it will rust if you don't clean properly especially if using Pyrodex. If you can get the version with the target sights you will get more satisfaction out of it, and can set it up easier than aiming off etc. Though saying that my other pistol is a Colt (Pietta) 1862 sheriff in .36 and at 20M its spot on (no need to aim off left or right) with 16 grains (volume not weight) of Pyrodex.

I have the Euroarms s/s target sights Remington NMA in .44 and others I shoot with have had the Pietta version no difference in quality I found, I think the Euroarms is copied exactly i.e. size of grips to the original, as the Piettas I have used the grips seemed wider, this is an advantage if you have big paws.

A friend of mine had the Uberti version Remington which I would have expected to be better in finish, however the fitting of the grips to metal was very poor and it also had file marks on it. The pistol shot fine though.

Seems strange that France has no licence laws concerning these pistols as they are as deadly as the day they were invented.