Thread: Target-Tronics PM-1 Chrono

Target-Tronics PM-1 Chrono

Could anyone give an idea how much this would be worth? It is in great condition with no pellet marks on the inside & I have the instruction manual too. Here is a link to a photo of it:
    http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/v...Image00001.jpg

Regards,
    Rich

Hi richc
    I bought one of these about 2 years ago second hand in very good condition for £100.00, but not with the manual any chance you could send me an email of the manual.
    JJJJJJ

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    Hi richc
    I bought one of these about 2 years ago second hand in very good condition for £100.00, but not with the manual any chance you could send me an email of the manual.
    JJJJJJ

Hi JJJJJJ,

That's the sort of amount I was thinking, I understand they are very sought after.
    I will get the manual scanned as soon as I can & let you know.

Thanks for replying,
    Rich

Thanks rich.

I paid a bit less for a PM110 about five years ago and they have really increased since then as there are not many quality chronos that actually work anymore(apart from the Skan)
    I would say its worth £100 all day for a PM1, and any PM110 another £20 or £30 on top.

Mine actually works in the dark too, I cant work that out.
    They work fine under any type of light or virtually no light.
    Joe Young was a clever chap when he made these, its just a pity they are not made, but I dont know of any that have packed in as long as you change the battery every year or so. Screwfix or Maplins sell the pp9's.

Dean.
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
    I paid a bit less for a PM110 about five years ago and they have really increased since then as there are not many quality chronos that actually work anymore(apart from the Skan)
    I would say its worth £100 all day for a PM1, and any PM110 another £20 or £30 on top.

Mine actually works in the dark too, I cant work that out.
    They work fine under any type of light or virtually no light.
    Joe Young was a clever chap when he made these, its just a pity they are not made, but I dont know of any that have packed in as long as you change the battery every year or so. Screwfix or Maplins sell the pp9's.

Dean.
    Probably uses infra red sensors like the Skan?
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.