Thread: Wrap around foresights needed.

Wrap around foresights needed.

I need a couple of 'wrap around' foresights for FWB 124 Sports, or the FWB 150 Can any member(s) help please? PM with details and price please.
    ATB
    Eric
    Last edited by Herpquest; 02-02-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Bump ttt please.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Eric I'm almost certain that the wraparound 'transverse peg' FWB Sport front sights were old stock FWB150 sights. I've checked close up pics of both and they seem to be identical. You never know, someone may have a spare 150 sight knocking around.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Eric I'm almost certain that the wraparound 'transverse peg' FWB Sport front sights were old stock FWB150 sights. I've checked close up pics of both and they seem to be identical. You never know, someone may have a spare 150 sight knocking around.
    Could well be right there Garvin, but it's finding them! I need two for Mark 1's. Anyone in your area who may have some 'old stock' tucked away?

Bump TTT please.