Thread: Webley Tempest

Webley Tempest

Would anybody be able to tell me the location of the serial number on the above I can n ot seem to locate looked in the usual places and perhaps what price they are going for.
    Thanks

Hi I see you live near to me. I had a Webley Hurricane (1995 - 2005 model) until recently and that did not have a serial no. I would guess your pistol does not have one .

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladwys Street View Post
    Would anybody be able to tell me the location of the serial number on the above I can n ot seem to locate looked in the usual places and perhaps what price they are going for.
    Thanks
    I dont think they had individual serial numbers in this country, saying that i am sure i have seen some on American websites that did have serial numbers on the side of the pistol. There are loads of experts on here that will i am sure be able to clarify this.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    Tempests do not have serial numbers and condition is everything from £30 for a rusty relic to £130ish for a boxed minter...
    A link to photos would allow an accurate estimate...