Thread: airsporter sale advice please

airsporter sale advice please

hi all,have an airsporter in.22 surplus to requirements GL prefix so 1974 mk6? chronos at 490 with wasps,cocks and shoots like it should.now the bad bits, some bright spark has "carbined" it.barrel is 13" long from the loading tap.been done reasonably well ..it has no sights.bluing goes from good to worn to plummy brown..stock is well dinged about and scratched but nothing i could not make presentable myself..there is a crack at the grip part of the stock also which looks like it would epoxy up ok..it more minger than minter but if you can live with the stubby barrel would make a nice project..if it was fitted with a telesight would make a useable gun as is..now heres the question ..is it worth £60 plus post or should i break it up and put it on the bay of evil?would appreciate any advice..cheers..greasemonkey
    Last edited by greasemonkey; 14-08-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

Its fodder mate!

Strip it and sell spares

atb

Hooker

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    I would tend to agree with Hooker, you will probably realise more for it if you sell it in pieces to be honest!

Good Luck!

Airsporterman

thanks for the advice chaps,selling off as parts seems to be the way of things nowadays..cheers..greasemonkey
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!