Thread: Valuation please Webley and Haenel

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Valuation please Webley and Haenel

We have some more club guns to dispose of , can anyone give some valuations please.

Webley Victor .177 break barrel, open sights. good mechanical (Hell! does this thing have some grunt!), good blue, stock has the odd small marks.

Haenel 303 super, .177 aperture sights, good blue, stock has the odd small marks, good mechanical order.

Prices please that I should ask?
    Thanks Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    We have some more club guns to dispose of , can anyone give some valuations please.

Haenel 303 super, .177 aperture sights, good blue, stock has the odd small marks, good mechanical order.

Prices please that I should ask?
    Thanks Robin
    Haenel:

http://www.google.com.mt/search?q=ha...ient=firefox-a
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

I don't think 'Air-tech' likes the thought of bringing tears to a grown man's eyes, so he provides you with a link instead!
    The worst thing about Haenels is the fact that they were produced in East Germany.
    The 303-8 (Super) is perhaps the only one from the 300 series that tends to sell for a reasonable sum - if £140 to £160 can be called reasonable for so much metal and wood.
    The Haenel 303-8 is a target rifle that will shoot all day long with good accuracy and consistency and is solidly built, but it could not compete with it's then West German equivolents produced by Weihrauch, Feinwerkbau, etc., for build quality and pellet on pellet accuracy so has always taken a back seat to these better quality rifles.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herpquest View Post
    I don't think 'Air-tech' likes the thought of bringing tears to a grown man's eyes, so he provides you with a link instead!
    I can't stop laughing... yes, I did cop out there - the last as honest as possible valuation I offered (FWB 124, as you well know ) did not go down too well!
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

edbear2 Guest
    sorry, no valuation, but some nice work!

http://anotherairgunblog.blogspot.co...hed-stock.html

Thanks, £140 -£160 for the Haenel is more than I'd thought!

Any one want to shock me on the Webley being worth more than nothing?

Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)
    The Victor should be worth £100-120 I would have thought depending on exact condition.

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    The Victor should be worth £100-120 I would have thought depending on exact condition.
    Really!!! I keep getting shocked on the value of these things!

Thanks
    Robin

I just bought a Haenel 303S mit diopter for £150.
    It is mint and very accurate.
    Good value IMO
    Especially when you consider what a mit diopter would cost today.

Quote Originally Posted by ogilkes View Post
    bought mine for 60 notes, looks like i got a bargain