Thread: Rogers & Spencer .44 Revolver.

Rogers & Spencer .44 Revolver.

I have a R & S Cal .44-Target Version in London Grey with a split barrel and am unable to get it repaired via Henry Krank. Its been with him for 17 months now and I am getting rather P****d off with excuses as to why.
    As anybody any ideas where I might get some satisfaction, I have emailed Euroarms of America but they do not reply. Any help would be appreciated.
    ps. HK said put in for a variation and right it off
    Life is too short, live it while you can. Sniper quote:- Why run you will only die tired.

A mate of mine had the same problem and he had his re-barreled. Will text him and ask where he got his done.

I have since heard that Euroarms of USA has ceased trading, family run business handed down to son but he would sooner go skiing so firm folded. I understand Pedersoli are taking over whats left and any future arms will be coming out of Italy. Hence I am getting no joy from my emails to Euroarms. Could be some time before any spares or new guns coming to the Uk. I have already waited 17 months for a new barrel so I am not holding my breath.
    Life is too short, live it while you can. Sniper quote:- Why run you will only die tired.

Got a message back from Dave today and he had his re-barreled at Westlake engineering. He didnt say how much it cost him and it was about 3 years ago but might be worth sending them an e-mail via their web site. Must have been worth doing though or Dave wouldnt have bothered. Tim

thanks for the info Tim, I will let you know how I get on

Westlake Engineering

I was going to add this post before I scrolled to the bottom and saw the other reference.i cannot recommend Alan's work highly enough and you'll most likely end up with a better than original pistol. Not sure about the London Grey though, you might have to settle for a blue barrel.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by NickHarvey View Post
    I was going to add this post before I scrolled to the bottom and saw the other reference.i cannot recommend Alan's work highly enough and you'll most likely end up with a better than original pistol. Not sure about the London Grey though, you might have to settle for a blue barrel.
    It will look a bit odd,stainless with blue barrel. Forgot to mention R&S revolver made by Euroarms of America.
    Thanks to Tim I emailed Alan Westlake and he was most helpful....he has a stainless barrel off a Euroarms New Model Army which he says he can fit with a bit of reengineering so I may go down that route. Not cheap but well worth it.

Glad to be of help mate. The Rogers i recon is one of the best b/p revolvers and one fitted with a barrel by Westlake in my humble opinion is well worth having. Hope it goes well for you. Tim