Thread: A good PCP Pistol

A good PCP Pistol

Hi Guys,

Im new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. Ive returned to airgunning after a lengthy spell away. I'm interested in getting a PCP pistol and recently been looking at Brococks which seem to have the best write ups. However I'm no expert but would be very grateful for any advice or information that would be helpful.

Thank you

hi Fritz
    welcome to the site I've got the grand-prix very good gun in 22 i get 70 shots, but be aware its very front heavy the atomic will give less shots but be more point able,just something to be careful on which you choose,
    brian

paul4be is offline Everything has an end, only the sausage has two
    What is your budget and what do you want to do with it?

I have an Atomic, which is much nice to hold that the Grand Prix, which I found too front heavy. I also have a Rohm, which I much prefer compared to the Brocock. Big difference in price though.

I shoot them both with scopes on, can't get on with those silly red dot things.
    Good deals with: ali d (twice), mattinlondon, mikemorton, jonboy, the wizard, Moza, markH, fok, gunslinger, Fisherman1, bigwull, mikewareing, TwoTitans,hairydog, airguns, dcl dave, Stuart B, mattie, Locksley, MARK, albrown, kjud, spud, gedfinn2, wasteoid, bullcelt, bunnysniper, wasteoid, pokeandhope, honda+more

Hi Fitz

Welcome. I'll echo Brian's comment about the Grand Prix being front heavy and I find the Atomic does sit in my hand easier. You really need to try both - but if you go for the Atomic you have to be prepared to refill it pretty frequently.

ATB

Jon

They don't take much filling though,I usually shoot 5 targets,5 shots each,then top it up,around 20 pumps on a webley tri pump,couple of minutes.