Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
Hi All

Wow …. What a little breeze can do for your score, eh !?!?! I am sure I overheard Richard say something about setting the course yesterday in near calm conditions, suggesting that they might have been a tad less enthusiastic about putting out so many long range reducers had they known the actual strength and direction of today’s wind.

Biggles
Thanks for posting the scores Mike

Ain't that the truth! We knew it was going to be tough and that was what we were aiming for, but I think the gusting nature of the wind made it more challenging than we planned!

In fact we ended up with only 4 of the allowed 6 15mm and 1 of the supported standers was a 40mm as opposed to the allowed 25. We also still have several 40mm full size kills where 35mm is becoming the norm.

It just goes to show how tough the new format courses can be, it is going to take a while to learn how to tailor courses to be harder or more gentle, I was still getting used to the old format which could still surprise you!

Anyway, we had a Fordie in first equal place, we came second and it is great to see Ford back on the map. I enjoyed the challenge and I hope everyone else did!