Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tau 7 match "s"

Quote Originally Posted by markwarren View Post
    Hi Bob,

I know what you mean about trying anything to imrpove scores. The only way I can do it at the moment is to give my pistol to someone who can shoot

All the best

Mark
    That's the same answer I came up with - although I have been surprised by the performance of an LP2 I picked up recently - it's out-shooting my LP10 and my LP10E at the moment in my hands, and is impressing everybody at our club to the extent that one member has just coughed-up the cash and bought a new one for himself!

He shoots a nice Feinwerkbau P44, but the LP2 has impressed him enough to buy himself a second pistol to play with - but he was not even slightly impressed with my LP10 or LP10E, so it seems like I might be onto something here!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    Weird, my Tau 7 Match and Silhouet had matte finish, not high gloss.
    I dó agree that the grips can be kinda slippery in summer though.
    I just added a piece of removeable non-slip padding..

I have two mint examples of the TAU 7 Match, both have been owned from new - and both have the same gloss varnish finish.

Other ( genuine) TAU 7 Match pistols I have seen over the years also have a gloss varnish finish, so if yours was finished with a matt varnish it is unusual - and probably gives a better hand hold as well.

Pictures of my TAU 7 Match pistols can be seen on www.bobsairguns.com.

Click onto "Gun Gallery" - "Pistols" - "CO2" - "TAU 7 Match".....or "TAU 7 Match S" to see the one I have stippled.

Clicking on any picture brings it up to full screen size.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Maybe later or earlier version have another finish.
    My Silhouet still has the matte finish.
    My match I made hi gloss myself, just for looks.
    The 7 Sport wasnt hi gloss either, I oiled it to hi gloss. Dont have it anymore though.
    The Junior I have is matte too.
    ATB,
    yana