Thread: Webley omega walnut stock?

Webley omega walnut stock?

After a walnut stock, right hander, for my Omega.

Happy to wait a while for one since I'll be out of the country for the rest of the year, but is it a realistic prospect finding a good second hand/new old stock or would it be more cost effective/quicker to get one made?

Thanks
    Fungus
    Webley Omega 177; Omega 22
    Gamo Falcon 177

Quote Originally Posted by Fungus View Post
    After a walnut stock, right hander, for my Omega.

Happy to wait a while for one since I'll be out of the country for the rest of the year, but is it a realistic prospect finding a good second hand/new old stock or would it be more cost effective/quicker to get one made?

Thanks
    Fungus
    I have never heard of the existence of a walnut stock for the Omega. Or Eclipse, for that matter, or the other break barrel Webleys of the period.

Trackers came with the option of Walnut. I do have a Webley catalogue to check definitively unfortunately it is 1,200 miles away at the moment...
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

This: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ighlight=Omega may be of interest until you find the rarer walnut stock.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Thanks for the info gents (and nice try Ian, but already have the std beech right hander )

I remember a walnut stock, but I'm now wondering if it was a venom stock? In which case I think I might have more chance of success getting one made!

Thanks again (and air tech if you get chance to have a look in your catalogue sometime and find otherwise, please could I have a scan/pic to copy? Thanks)

Fungus
    Gamo Falcon 177

God loves a trier!

I do remember seeing a walnut stock for an Omega but that was a one of from Custom Stocks in Shefield. The funny thing is that when it turned up it had to go back as they had not left enough room to operate the barrel catch!

Good luck with your search.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Fungus View Post

Thanks again (and air tech if you get chance to have a look in your catalogue sometime and find otherwise, please could I have a scan/pic to copy? Thanks)

Fungus
    Sure, but you will have to be patient! I'm in London till the 18th. Remind after that date please...
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Have a look at this thread, there was some dicussion on the Omegs stocks included: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....ighlight=Omega

Cheers for the further info and link to much debated topic previously! Should probably learn to use the search function,
    Gamo Falcon 177