Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steyr lp5 air cylinders

Quote Originally Posted by raistrick View Post
    Me: Certainly interested! Could do with a 3rd. Do you have photos by any chance?
    You: Can guarantee you that they are air cylinders ( i have filled them myself from my 300bar tank) and they are Steyr originals. Any picture would just show a standard Steyr air cylinder!

At the current price I'll think about it though!
    Yes i recall the conversation, but i think asking for photos to ensure that they were air cylinders and not CO2 was a bit of an insult to any shooters intelligence don't you. ("are you sure they are air cylinders"?) What?
    You think about it some more mate but i won't be selling to you at any price! Guess what, there's another price drop.

Price Drop.....last offer, not going any lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargeant York View Post
    Yes i recall the conversation, but i think asking for photos to ensure that they were air cylinders and not CO2 was a bit of an insult to any shooters intelligence don't you. ("are you sure they are air cylinders"?) What?
    You think about it some more mate but i won't be selling to you at any price! Guess what, there's another price drop.
    Just letting you know I wasn't lying.

Perhaps the wording wasn't perfect though, so I apologise. I was checking as I'd emailed you out of the blue and thought it wise to ask and not regret it later - not like I know your experience! Your handiwork in re-painting them was what I wanted photos for

Hope they sell, bet they look very cool in black.

An confused though, are they LP5 or LP50, the title says the former but the text the latter. The LP50 have a gauge on don't they? (Since they're the new model as the 50 replaced the 5)
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Quote Originally Posted by raistrick View Post
    Just letting you know I wasn't lying.

Perhaps the wording wasn't perfect though, so I apologise. I was checking as I'd emailed you out of the blue and thought it wise to ask and not regret it later - not like I know your experience! Your handiwork in re-painting them was what I wanted photos for

Hope they sell, bet they look very cool in black.

An confused though, are they LP5 or LP50, the title says the former but the text the latter. The LP50 have a gauge on don't they? (Since they're the new model as the 50 replaced the 5)
    OK, lets kiss and make up
    The ad should say LP5 NOT LP50.........my fault, now corrected.
    The LP50 does have a guage......i bought 2 older ones for about £80 ea' i think it was....and they do fit the LP5. This is why i am selling the others!
    If you are genuinely interested then PM me with your email and i will send pics tomorrow (Monday)

sold to raistrick subject to payment
    thank you
    Last edited by Sargeant York; 27-11-2012 at 12:16 AM.

I love happy endings!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

posted this morning!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    I love happy endings!
    Lol, bit off topic, but thanks. The price I was quoted on the stag night was not worth it...
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E