Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
This sounds as though it is going to be a very interesting and enjoyable competition and there will be several shooters from my club (L&D/Dowry Hill at Groby) taking part.

If you live in the Leics/Derby/Notts area and would like to take part, and your club does not have a 25yd/metre range, then pm me and I will try to arrange for you to shoot as a 'Guest' on our club range just outside of Groby. (not far from junction 22 of M1 on the A511)

I am on 'Duty' at our club on the 6th Jan, and I don't mind extending the club session time to accommodate guests wishing to compete in this competition. So get in touch if interested.

Many thanks to Tone, Brian and other UKBR22 members for getting this off the ground.

The photos of some of the ranges and rifles being used will certainly prove interesting to many.

John
Thanks John, that's very good of you.

The competition is a 2 x card event using the the UKBR22 targets. These can be purchased from the Competition and Scores Officer (Robb Harrison), contact details on this page: http://www.ukbr22.org.uk/index.php/u...ting-officials

This is shaping up to be a large event with air rifle shooters from around the world taking part, all from the comfort of your own club

Brian