Thread: Sharp victory for sale

Sharp victory for sale

on g..star,£280, never seen one for sale before, are they any good?ATB< Ray.

Yes.... Yes they are! sorry cant be much more help then that.

The advertised gun was sold in the first 5 minutes of the advert appearing. The Victory is one that is still on my unwritten list to obtain.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Im not surprised it sold so quickly. They appear for sale very rarely.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

I recently sold my .177 for 350 quid to a famous collector

I was sorry to see it go but Christmas costs a pretty penny.

I know it's gone to a good home

Matty
    Opportunity is missed by most people, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tantomurata View Post
    The advertised gun was sold in the first 5 minutes of the advert appearing. The Victory is one that is still on my unwritten list to obtain.
    George,
    You must try to get hold of one, you won't regret it. I wish I had never sold mine. I believe only 40 examples made it into the UK.
    Hope you had a sane Christmas... ?

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyBoy View Post
    I recently sold my .177 for 350 quid to a famous collector

I was sorry to see it go but Christmas costs a pretty penny.

I know it's gone to a good home

Matty

I know that the buyer is very pleased to have got hold of such a nice example Matty - especially in .177, but still needs to get hold of an authentic rear sight to complete it.
    If any member has an authentic Sharp Victory rear sight available, please PM me with details.

Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    George,
    You must try to get hold of one, you won't regret it. I wish I had never sold mine. I believe only 40 examples made it into the UK.
    Hope you had a sane Christmas... ?

Pete.
    Hello Pete, yes I've had a sane Christmas, it's nice to have had some decent time off from work after a very busy year.
    This was the forth Victory I'm aware of being sold in the UK this year. I was lined up to buy one earlier in the year but hit a glitch with finances at just the wrong time. Still, I'm sure one will come along eventually if I don't look too hard, I might even find a Howa 55G if I keep fingers and toes crossed.
    Hope you had a good Christmas, and best regards for the New Year.
    I collect vintage Japanese air rifles & vintage Japanese pellets
    Information sought about antique firearms with Japanese markings, do you have one ?

Howa 55g

Quote Originally Posted by Tantomurata View Post
    Hello Pete, yes I've had a sane Christmas, it's nice to have had some decent time off from work after a very busy year.
    This was the forth Victory I'm aware of being sold in the UK this year. I was lined up to buy one earlier in the year but hit a glitch with finances at just the wrong time. Still, I'm sure one will come along eventually if I don't look too hard, I might even find a Howa 55G if I keep fingers and toes crossed.
    Hope you had a good Christmas, and best regards for the New Year.
    A HOWA 55G ....... Never seen one in the flesh, but yes that would be something very special indeed. I think you have more chance of winning the lotto.!!

I had a quiet Christmas, thank you , as Christine has been unwell and only just out of hospital . So no Christmas dinner for us as I am doing all the cooking, lol.
    I am , however , beginning to like the taste of my own cooking..... which is a worry. !!!!

Have a Happy New Year and hopefully a brilliant ( and dry) 2013.

Pete.