Thread: Bsa stutzen best pellets

Bsa stutzen best pellets

Trying my stutzen rb2 today.Now i have read on here accuracy is not good ,so today tested with a range of pellets and surprisingly found the cheap umarex 22 in tins of 250 .22 from ramsbottom to be most accurate these put 20 shots in a 2 cm circle at 30 yards so to me thats pretty good .And no problems with the rotating breech and it chronos at a respectable 11.2 ftlbs and is very consistent so well impressed.pellets it did not like funny enough were old wasp .22 which i thought would be the best!
    Last edited by claude; 07-02-2013 at 09:49 PM.

stutzen pellets

Try superdomes they suited my RB carbine well & I think the umarex are the same pellets re-branded, if your feeling rich H&N FT trophys are even better.

To be honest, probably last time it will get used its now gone back in the toughened glass display cabinet in the study with the other bsa,s in my collection and will be back to getting polished now and again and looked at a lot!!
    Last edited by claude; 07-02-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    In .177 and .22, Superdomes especially in BSA's of that period. There are a few exceptions, seem to remember a Goldie liking F&TT's in .22 and a Merc. Challenger prefering Defiants !

Brider.
    “An airgun or two”………

thanks mate have got a couple of tins of superdomes kicking about somewhere

stutzen

lovely looking gun , need to find out if my brother still has his(limited edition) walnut stock and sure a certificate from the early eighties. but want to ask in a low profile sort of way as i don't want to sound too interested??

Airsporter stutzen

This is good to know will give the superdomes a try.I havn't used my stutzen for about a year but now I'm getting itchy fingers.