Thread: Airsporter mk 1 amd mk 2 for sale.

Airsporter mk 1 and mk 2 for sale.

I have put my last two Airsporters up for sale in the sales section of the BBS is anyone is interested.

The mk 1 has scope grooves in the cylinder that may have been original and therefore quite rare - but either way it makes it a very practical mk1 that can be fitted with a scope and used. It is a .22 and shoots with good power, and the three piece stock shows no signs of delamination around the joints. An ideal restoration project for somebody perhaps? ...or good to use as it is. £165.

The mk 2 is just a nice clean rifle with the sights in place and the fold down rear sight working as it should. This .22 rifle looks nice and shoots with good power and at £155 should interest somebody.

Both rifles are available for inspection and both can be shot before buying.

Anyone wanting the pair can have them for £300 and if buying them together I will deliver them both by "next day" carrier ( to a UK mainland address) at no extra cost as well.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=122

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=123
    Last edited by zooma; 24-02-2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: spelling
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Is the price about right for these two rifles?

I am open to sensible offers as I need the space in my rifle safe.

Hi,
    On the Mk1 ......
    How deep are those cuts/scratches half way along the scope grooves in the cylinder please, as they look quite bad, and as if they might have been caused by a vice or similar?

Thanks,

Dean.
    BASC

Hi Dean,

The scratches were there when I bought the mk1 so I cannot say how they may have got there, but they are scratches and they are not deep, and they did not bother me when I bought it.

My original plan was to strip the rifle and have it re-blued and to re-finish the stock as I was confident that I could make a beautiful and unusual mk 1 that would have the advantage of being able to be used with a scope. My feeling was that the scratches would buff out completely as I prepared it for the blueing.

You are very welcome to inspect the rifle so you can see these scratches for yourself.

If you increase the picture to full screen size by clicking on it, the detail can be seen very clearly so this may be helpful.