Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Melbourne Marksmen Airgun Fayre this summer

Grayling is offline Lego Leggaed letch and Lohan Lover with added Moist
    An Englishman & Scouser born & bred AND PROUD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    Never mind, forget the endoscope then Gary.

John.
    Forget the new Goldenknackers2 monica for the Edster too hey John THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE !!! GKJB .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.
    Co-founder of Treats 4 British Troops

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayling View Post
    Forget the new Goldenknackers2 monica for the Edster too hey John THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE !!! GKJB .
    I wonder what will turn up on the day though ?

John.
    “An airgun or two”………

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post
    I wonder what will turn up on the day though ?

John.
    My bum is already twitching in anticipation John . I am saving hard so I have a good wedge of the Queens currency to fund anything that takes my fancy . I'm not saying what I'm after, don't want to fore warn the competition beforehand YOU LOT . Don't really know why the GoldenBaz is even coming, people normally fall over themselves to give him airgun eye candy . He makes me sick .
    THERE IS A LIFE IN PEACE AND STRIFE THAT WE ALL HAVE TO LIVE, WE GIVE OUR BEST THEN GO TO REST, WHEN WE'VE NO MORE TO GIVE.

Crikey!!

Me lugoyles is burning tonight !!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Crikey!!

Me lugoyles is burning tonight !!

John
    Deservedly so as well , so what amazing freebie has been lavished on you lately oh solid 18 carat gold gonaded one . John Darlings 80, the very first LJ ever ever. The whole Edster (lying sod) air rifle and pellet collection . Kate Beckinsales underwear . We wait in anticipation for your latest freely given treasures donated to GKJB .

Deservedly so as well , so what amazing freebie has been lavished on you lately oh solid 18 carat gold gonaded one . John Darlings 80, the very first LJ ever ever. The whole Edster (lying sod) air rifle and pellet collection . Kate Beckinsales underwear . We wait in anticipation for your latest freely given treasures donated to GKJB .
    Ha ha !!!

'Fraid i've 'lucked out' lately!!

Had no freebies recently

Did have a nice LJ stock given to me though, I refinished an investarm shottie stock for him, did it fer nowt but he brought me this stock that had been in the shed for years- he thought it was from an army rifle

I'm thinking of refinishing it and fitting it to the 1906 BSA Air rifle that I was given by a nice bloke in Wales!, He was good enough to drop it at my door too!! (he was passing- a nice coincidence!)

John

Ha ha !!!

Had no freebies recently

Did have a nice LJ stock given to me though, I refinished an investarm shottie stock for him, did it fer nowt but he brought me this stock that had been in the shed for years- he thought it was from an army rifle

I'm thinking of refinishing it and fitting it to the 1906 BSA Air rifle that I was given by a nice bloke in Wales!, He was good enough to drop it at my door too!! (he was passing- a nice coincidence!)

John
    I can see you being a right Billy no mates on the night of the 15th June John, even the sockless one will refuse to converse with you and he'll talk to anyone . Brider will be sipping G & Ts with us while you sit alone and unloved . Knowing your luck though Ivan Hancock will be on the next table with a spare Venom 77 .

Wink

I can see you being a right Billy no mates on the night of the 15th June John, even the sockless one will refuse to converse with you and he'll talk to anyone . Brider will be sipping G & Ts with us while you sit alone and unloved . Knowing your luck though Ivan Hancock will be on the next table with a spare Venom 77 .
    Ha ha ha!!

Yer silly beggar

John

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Ha ha ha!!

Yer silly beggar

John
    Don't worry John if nobody wants to talk, stuff em I'll be there with the lad and we can sit in the corner with the shandies.

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Don't worry John if nobody wants to talk, stuff em I'll be there with the lad and we can sit in the corner with the shandies.

Mel

Ha ha!! Nice one Mel!!

John

PS, I do hope you'll keep your clothes on once you're at the shandy

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Ha ha!! Nice one Mel!!

John

Nothing to see if I take them off unfortunately, but it would take more than a few shandies to get me gear off, by the way will thursday afternoon do for me to come over.

Cheers

Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Nothing to see if I take them off unfortunately, but it would take more than a few shandies to get me gear off, by the way will thursday afternoon do for me to come over.

Cheers

Mel

Yep- that should be OK Mel

Cheers, John

Ha ha!! Nice one Mel!!

John

Be very careful here lads, Kenny the sockless one will be present and he won't be just sockless you know . I think TENDER, naked young Yorkshire rump may be just whats he's after . He's been banned now so I can say this safely .

edbear2 Guest
    Ha ha !!!

Had no freebies recently

John
    So not only do people GIVE you guns......They even DELIVER the soddin' things.....no wonder Grayling gets his knickers in a twist!

And he calls ME jammy for pounding endless fields at carboots for weeks on end, and sometimes finding something nice

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edbear2 View Post
    So not only do people GIVE you guns......They even DELIVER the soddin' things.....no wonder Grayling gets his knickers in a twist!

And he calls ME jammy for pounding endless fields at carboots for weeks on end, and sometimes finding something nice

ATB, Ed
    Actually Edster until you came clean after last nights Mega Porky re the boxed Airsporters . Brider the G & T kid had elevated you to Goldenknackers2 . But since your confession you are now back to ordinary old Edbear2 . Remember Ed there can be only one GoldenknackersJB . And the underwear is boxies if you please, the knickers are on my head .