Thread: Relum tornado wanted

Relum tornado wanted

hi i know this is a strange request but i am now looking for a nice condition relum tornado because this was my first airgun and a missing link in my collection i know they are not the best gun but i want one so anyone got a nice one for sale please get in touch thanks ps i know there is a nice one at protec supplies but then i have another £35 post on top of that because it has to go to rfd so will try on here first

I know how you feel the relum tornado was my first air rifle now I have 22 other make rifles in my collection but sold the tornado to get my first pcp and still regret selling it, as rifles go they were quite good ,hope you find one somewhere.

Relum Tornado

Quote Originally Posted by claude View Post
    hi i know this is a strange request but i am now looking for a nice condition relum tornado because this was my first airgun and a missing link in my collection i know they are not the best gun but i want one so anyone got a nice one for sale please get in touch thanks ps i know there is a nice one at protec supplies but then i have another £35 post on top of that because it has to go to rfd so will try on here first
    Hi Claude there is a nice Relum Tornado on gun star at the moment
    Atb
    Dean
    Daystate Airwolf MVT.22 40ft RUGER77/17hmr RUGER SR22
    "DON'T EVER SHOOT A 17 HMR. What ever you thought you knew about 22 rim fires, and loved about them, will be lost forever. It's like dumping your wife for Miss America."

hi mate found it but after the early one with chequering and lighter coloured stock found a nice one at protec but i have to have it posted to a dealer and pay the extortinate fee will see what comes up thanks for that