Thread: valuation help please tx200sr

valuation help please tx200sr

hi as title im thinking of selling my tx200sr in good condition , it cocks smooth n shoots very smooth and nice but after a good search im still not sure what i should be asking for it so im hoping some of you can help give me a rough idea what its value is , im in hope for some good input thanks
    http://s389.photobucket.com/user/sglad1/library/tx200sr
    Last edited by cushy_666; 06-04-2013 at 10:25 PM.
    AA S410 .22 l/h rainbow laminated

As they say a picture speaks a 1000 words , they are poor pictures , and condition is everything ,
    is it mk1 or mk2 ? , is it a beech or walnut stock ? ,
    I can only say as a minimum 200 pounds in gcd ,
    , .22 Midas , .177 TX200 SR. ZASTAVA PISTOL.177.

Way more than 200

looks like it could do with a reblue, its a mk2 in walnut

stock looks in fair condition.

£350ish should be about right.

Take your chances, but I'd say no more than 220-250 tops in that condition, needs a reblue and the stock seems rather dull can't make out if any dinks in it.

Ask what you want and take it from there, or just put "strictly no offers" and then reduce the price one week later
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Pics are a little dark, but in good condition I would think £200 for the gun only. In un-marked excellent/mint condition then maybe you might get £300. You have to bear in mind that once you get to £300-£350 you are in new gun price territory, so unless someone really wants one of these & is willing to pay new gun money for a second hand gun, you have to price accordingly. In my opinion of course.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

i agree with the above around £200 as i have a mint as new boxed tx sr in 177 and would expect to get no more than £300-350 for that but then everyone that buys a gun from me tell me i sell too chaeply .But when i advertise a gun it does sell and does not sit on forums for weeeks on end so you have to be realistic about pricing .