Thread: helooooo BBS

helooooo BBS

Paralaxative is my handle/user name on everything I register to now so should be pretty universal. In other words if you see the same names on other forums thats meeeee!
    Any way my name is Jack I do a little bit of this and a little bit of that but the hole my peg best fits at the moment would have to be "gunsmith". I work for an RFD in my local town and am a known local springer fan though am favouring an R10 at the moment.

Have been on and off several shooting forums over the years probably this one included but you know how it goes, loose an email address, forget password and username details etc etc so as of a little while ago I went ahead and created my PARALAXATIVE online alter ego! easy to remember as iv now got post it notes at work home and my workshop covering all surfaces to remind me of 'who I am'!

As intro's go this is getting to be a bit of a lengthy one so I'll select all - copy - and paste this essay of a 'how do you do' into the other forums where im sure its just going to be all the same people from different forums that have already said hello saying yet another hello

Paralaxative: keeping my 'eye' on the 'runs' since 1980-something

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

Thanks Andy

Welcome to the forum mate, and great intro
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

Thanks Mr Who, thanks Riggsmakaveli