Thread: Walther LP53 Paraphernalia .

Walther LP53 Paraphernalia .

I am selling an interesting collection of Walther LP53 paraphernalia that includes a Walther LP53 barrel weight, and a holster to fit the Walther LP53 .

These parts should also fit the LP53 "close copy" - the Predom.

The pictures shown in the link below can be clicked to give a full screen size view for closer inspection:-

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...ery&Itemid=157

Please note:- the "Anschutz" weight has been SOLD so the price is now reduced accordingly to £60 including postage for the cast Walther weight and the Polish army holster.
    Last edited by zooma; 10-09-2013 at 03:05 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

As this is the section for Collectable airguns, and most of us that frequent this section enjoy reading even the sales adverts to gain interesting information I thought I would add this new information that I have been given today about one of the items included in this sales bundle of LP53 related parts.

I have been advised that the holster is in fact a Polish army item that was used by them to carry the Predom air pistol !

Now I am not sure why the Polish army would want to carry a Predom air pistol other than as a training device I suppose, but as the pictures show's it does fit the LP53 just as well as the Predom - and this is not surprising really as the Predom is a very close copy of the LP53 !

.......so many thanks to the Polish army for providing such a useful and interesting item !

As such it still makes an interesting addition to any LP53 collectors stash, but clearly the two barrel weights are the most valuable items with the Anschutz one being quite rare and I have never seen another one - even though I have seen plenty of the cast Walther type.

One of the barrel weights has now been SOLD, so the advert and the price have been amended accordingly.