Thread: Sharps Innova .22 Valuation

Sharps Innova .22 Valuation

I have a .22 Sharps Innova that I bought new about 28 years ago.

It has been quite well used and is showing a few age related marks and some light surface rust on the pump tube.

It no longer holds air, but the pump works fine, and so could do with a service kit.

The original open sights were replaced with the Bisley scope on it now. I have no idea where the open sights went.

Any suggestions as to value from other members would be great .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teamrem...57635479514359

Quote Originally Posted by sumb View Post
    I have a .22 Sharps Innova that I bought new about 28 years ago.

It has been quite well used and is showing a few age related marks and some light surface rust on the pump tube.

It no longer holds air, but the pump works fine, and so could do with a service kit.

The original open sights were replaced with the Bisley scope on it now. I have no idea where the open sights went.

Any suggestions as to value from other members would be great .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/teamrem...57635479514359
    To get this rifle looking nice again i'm afraid the pump tube will need a reblue (looks like some pitting on it), stock needs a tidy up as well.
    Are there any splits in the woodwork? (no matter how small)
    Remove stock and check for any cracks in the plastic receiver especially near the brass bush that hold the stock screw, and check the scope rail.
    Assuming that there is no damage to receiver and stock, and allowing for reseal and reblue, i'd say £100 - £120.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."