Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's Range Learnings.......

Well, I can hit a Ritz Cracker 3 out of 6 shots at 25m with mine, so that gives you something to aim for, so to speak.....

Best

tac

One way to break yourself of a habit of pulling is to load 5 chambers but shoot 6. When it doesn't go bang and you jerk the gun to the side then it makes you feel so annoyed with yourself and embarrassed it really focuses the mind.

A Group, at ******* Last!

Bloody hell! After much faffing at the range today I managed to produce a group on the paper at 25yds!! Hurrah!!

It was black powder day at the range today so plenty of practice time.

The club chairman picked up my pistol, which I'd loaded with my usual load, fired 3 shots and got a 2 inch group straight away. He passed it to another club member to try and he got a (slightly larger) group as well. So there is no excuse - twas me being Mr Wobbly all along it seems.

So back to basics and get the rest out - which resulted in a 4.5 inch group, a bit high, but central on the target. Hurrah!

So, it's lots and lots of lovely practice for me.
    Buckle
    Proud member of The YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club

Z1 Owners Club GB Wanted: Nothing at present!

The trick is to know when to pull the trigger as the foresight drifts past the bull
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php