Thread: MPL 6 yard Postal Competition.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have just caught-up with my 6 yard postal competition inspired by a make-shift pellet trap wedged up in the corner of the garage.

This may finally be the best location for my shooting at home so now I will make something a little more permanent so it is always there when I fancy some casual practice at home.

Would anybody else like to contribute by letting us know where they shoot their 6 yard postal competition cards?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

You wouldn't believe what I've had to rig up on our plinking range in order to shoot this. I've actually finished all rounds now but I'll try to get some photos up at some point.

Cheers,

Mick

Quote Originally Posted by micken View Post
    You wouldn't believe what I've had to rig up on our plinking range in order to shoot this. I've actually finished all rounds now but I'll try to get some photos up at some point.

Cheers,

Mick
    Sounds intriguing!

One of the reasons for asking competitors to let us know where they shoot their 6 yard home based competitions is because I am aware of some superb efforts being made by members to accommodate their shooting within the confines of their home, whilst others take to the garden or the garage or the loft or find somewhere else away from where they live.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.