Thread: Brocock Grand Prix plus moderator and filling issues solved.

Brocock Grand Prix plus moderator and filling issues solved.

Have been playing about with my .177 new Brocock pistol.
    Deadly quiet with an HW moderator but that needs removing to fill the pistol with air as it is quite wide.
    However by using a Parker Hale blued steel moderator I can leave it in place when charging via my Hill's Pump.
    Admittedly it adds some weight but I don't shoot one handed as in dueling pistols so , ok.
    With my reflex Red dot and from a bag I get really impressive grouping.
    Also means not causing a noise issue in the garden
    Graham
    Designer of BASC Logo

The Grand Prix

is a pistol I have just bought and I note a wee end cap at the end of the barrel and wonder what I need to do to fit a Weihrauch silencer,one I own already with half inch thread, can you advise me? The Parker Hale silencer,does it screw directly on as if so I can sell the Weihrauch one and reinvest particularly if that allows charging in situ.?, thanks.willie

Hi Willie, you need an adapter to put te HW mod on..... Solware sell them, not sure how much they are.

ATB John.

The adapters are around £9-10.
    I use PTFE tape on the treads which give a very secure fit.I also use the tape on my Full Bore moderators too.
    I have used the HW moderator but you will need remove it to charge the pistol unless your connections are very slim.
    Last edited by manxteddy; 18-10-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    Designer of BASC Logo

tips, thanks lads.The Weihrauch is certainly quiet on my rifle and it will be good to use it on the pistol toowillie

Brocock adapter

Hi Willie

I searched "Brocock Adapter" on and have ordered one. With a 1/2 inch thread for my HW moderator from a gun shop (100% feedback) for £12.75 posted first class. Hope this helps?