Thread: CZ452 American

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cz 452

I also have a cz 452 in 22 put hundreds of rounds through it with no problems but recentley will not eject an unfired round will eject when fired have cleaned rifle ,cleaned bolt changed, ammo still the same any ideas ?

Cz452 american

Have been thinking of getting a CZ myself have seen some good packages on offer which included scope moderator and a bipod the highest price still under 500 quid ! Although I really liked the look of the Varmint something has been drawing my eye towards the sleek looking American, having read your review of the rifle it has highlighted some of the differences when squeezing the trigger that can be found using the different combinations. Thanks for the info

Just bought a brand new CZ452 American for £256 in a closing down sale. Plenty of cash left over for glass and a mod. If it doesn't work as well as I think it should then I shouldn't lose too much money at all. Happy days
    AirArms S510 Carbine .22 and a G10 repeater that struggles to push a pellet out of the barrel

diamondc1. I had this with my .22 452. I simply gave the extractor claws area a really good clean making sure they are not damaged etc
    and away she went. Not had a problem since. I seem to remember reading they are quite tight in the chamber so any crud will soon cause
    problems. I clean mine a couple of times a year wether it needs it or not and its been brilliant. Tim

I found the Winchester Super X Sub Sonics worked best in mine.

+1 for win subs

CZ seems to be the HW of the rimfire world?
    rangetime.tumblr.com

I have a 452 varmint 16" barrel. You mention getting a trigger kit for yours and all I can say is go for it. Did mine a few months ago and it has totally, I mean totally!, transformed it. I used the middle spring from the Rimfire Magic kit. Superbly accurate rifle using Hornady vmax 17gr, head shooting bunnies from quad sticks. I am sure there are better quality hmrs out there but mine is simply a working tool and it does the job brilliantly